Samples to show how we can work together.
Your interviews are strong primary content.
We’ll produce them for you and make sure they’re done dependable and
We’ll produce it for you in a dependable way that helps your guests
We’ll help you
We’ll give you polished, dependable production.
AND we’ll create assets from your interviews and make them shareable.
These samples show how we’ll do that.
1) Add side-by-side shots to create a more conversational vibe.
2) Increase the size of the speakers’ names and titles to make them easier to read on smaller screens.
3) To mask edits and show that Thomas is listening, when we make a hard edit, we’ll show his camera.
This option keeps some of the changes we mentioned above and adds a few changes to make the first moments of the interview to make it immediately engaging.
1) We start with one of the guests’ best quotes.
2) We have a voiceover introduce the guest to add gravitas to the guest.
Our goal with this is to reach people on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other audio-first platforms.
Here are some ideas to help us think about the design together.
These are designed for fast-moving platforms like YouTube Shorts and Instagram Reels. They’re aimed at people who are scrolling and looking for something interesting to watch.
For these, we add 1) b-roll, 2) movement, 3) captions, 4) music, and more.
These are designed for LinkedIn, blogs and other platforms where people are searching for your message. On these platforms, having too much movement and b-roll feels too distracting because people are trying to pay attention to a message.
We intentionally make these videos look more “homemade,” but the hard work of finding and editing stories with a message is still there.
This approach is for clips that need to be created fast or idea that need to be communicated more simply.
For business messaging, text is still very effective.